Get ready to paint a perfect ceiling with Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint. Benjamin Moore ceiling paint is specially designed to be the flattest finish you can find in order to create a flawless finish on your ceiling that amply hides any and all imperfections your ceiling may have. At Monarch Paint & Design Center, we only offer the best paint for ceiling, and that’s why we entrust our clients with top-quality Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint.
Product Specifications of Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint
Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint is a premium quality, zero VOC paint that has been specially designed to create an easy and effective process for painting any ceiling. This paint is versatile in application and can easily be used for a variety of residential and commercial spaces. This ceiling paint is formulated with 100% acrylic latex resin that provides excellent adhesion, coverage, and durability. The paint dries to a flat finish, making it an ideal choice for hiding imperfections on the ceiling.
Here are some additional product specs for this high-quality ceiling paint:
- The flattest finish offered by Benjamin Moore
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- Minimal spatter formula
- Self-priming over drywall
- Achieve a flawless finish with exceptional coverage
- Made to conceal common imperfections
- Generous open time minimizes the risk of lap marks
Benefits of Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint
Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint offers several benefits that make it an ideal choice for your ceiling painting project. Check out all of our favorite benefits of this ceiling paint:
- Zero VOC: This paint is formulated with zero VOCs, making it a healthier choice for indoor spaces. It’s safe for use in any space where air quality is a concern.
- Excellent Coverage: This paint offers excellent coverage, allowing you to achieve the desired look with fewer coats. It’s also highly resistant to splattering and spattering, making it easy to apply without creating a mess.
- Durable and Long-lasting: The 100% acrylic latex resin in this paint provides excellent adhesion and durability, ensuring that your ceiling will look great for years to come. It will resist fading, cracking, and peeling, even in high-traffic areas.
- Customizable Colors: This paint can be customized to meet the specific needs of your project. Whether you want a bright and bold color or a subtle and sophisticated look, you can find the perfect shade to match your vision. It’s also available in pre-mixed white for simpler commercial projects.
- Easy Application: This paint is easy to apply, making it a convenient choice for any interior project. It also dries quickly, allowing for fast turnaround times.
Versatile Application Options for Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint
Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint is ideal for use in a variety of interior spaces, including residential and commercial buildings:
- Residential: This paint is perfect for use in homes, apartments, and condos. It’s easy to apply and offers a zero VOC formula, making it a safe choice for families and pets. If you’re not a professional painter and just looking to repaint your ceiling, this paint is a great option to get the job done yourself while ensuring that the finish appears polished and professional.
- Commercial: This paint is ideal for use in commercial spaces, such as offices, retail stores, and restaurants. It offers excellent coverage, durability, and customization options, making it a versatile choice for any design project. Additionally, this paint could be used in government buildings like schools and other settings because the zero VOC formula makes it a safe option for students and staff members. The quick-dry formula and easy application make it an ideal option for commercial buildings that need a fast turnaround for projects.
Tips for Using Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint
It’s easy to successfully paint your ceiling with Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint.
Check out these tips our team put together if it’s your first time painting a ceiling. By following these tips, you can achieve a beautiful and long-lasting finish with Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint:
- Proper Preparation: Before applying the paint, make sure to properly prepare the surface by cleaning it thoroughly and repairing any cracks or imperfections. This will ensure that the paint adheres properly and provides a smooth finish.
- Use the Right Tools: Use high-quality brushes or rollers specifically designed for use with ceiling paint. This will help to ensure even application and reduce the risk of drips and splatters.
- Work in Small Sections: Work in small sections and maintain a wet edge to prevent lap marks. Avoid overworking the paint, as it dries quickly.
- Apply Multiple Coats: Work in small sections and maintain a wet edge to prevent lap marks. Avoid overworking the paint, as it dries quickly.
- Ventilate the Area: While Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint has zero VOCs, it is still important to ventilate the area while painting. This will help to ensure good air circulation.
- Clean Up: Clean up any spills or drips immediately with soap and water. Once finished, clean your brushes or rollers with soap and water as well. Properly dispose of any unused paint or empty cans according to local regulations.
Contact Monarch for Your Ceiling Paint DC Needs
If you have any questions about our high-quality Benjamin Moore Waterborne Ceiling Paint or other paints, don’t hesitate to contact Monarch Paint & Design Center. We’d love to discuss your potential project with you to see how we may best serve you. We offer a wide variety of interior services that go far beyond paint, including color consultations, window treatment consultations, and much more. We look forward to helping you create your perfect interior!
Feel free to join us in person at one of our convenient locations in Alexandria or Arlington, VA, or in Washington D.C. We proudly serve the Washington, D.C. area, including Falls Church, Alexandria and Arlington, Virginia; Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, MD, and Northwest D.C. areas.